1904

E.E. Johnson, Inc. is founded by Edward E. Johnson with its first factory located at 2304 Long Avenue in St. Paul, MN.

1913

Johnson’s son, Donald, joins the firm to lead sales and manage administrative duties.

1929

The Johnson “National Driller’s Journal” launches.

1932

E. E. Johnson perfects the welded continuous slot screen (bronze).

This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.